Mornings are hectic with trying to get everyone out the door on time and fed. This Plant Based Breakfast Casserole is the perfect time saver for those busy mornings. This recipe serves 8 people, and everyone can enjoy it as this casserole is not only gluten-free but also vegan.
To make this casserole you combine the hashbrowns, onions, peppers, spinach, paprika, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. After that mixture is tossed well you add in the House Party Cheesy Dip until it is fully combined and pour in the baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes are up you can garnish any way you like. I like to add sour cream and some avocado.
Give this recipe a try and take some pressure off the morning.
Get more breakfast recipes here. No ratings yet Print Recipe
Plant Based Breakfast Casserole Prep Time10 minsCook Time30 mins Course: BreakfastCuisine: American Servings: 8 people Calories: 215kcal Author: Gluten Free & More
- ▢ Gluten free , non-stick cooking spray
- ▢ 30 ounces package frozen shredded hashbrowns
- ▢ 1 onion , diced
- ▢ 1 bell pepper (any color) seeded and diced
- ▢ 1 jalapeno pepper , seeded, deveined, and finely chopped
- ▢ 2 cups baby spinach leaves , chopped
- ▢ 1 tablespoon smoked paprika , plus more for dusting
- ▢ 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢ 1 teaspoon kosher or fine sea salt
- ▢ ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ▢ 12 ounces jar House Party Cheesy Dip
- ▢ Optional Garnishes:
- ▢ Salsa
- ▢ Vegan sour cream
- ▢ Grape tomato halves
- ▢ Cilantro
- ▢ Avocado slices
- ▢ Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9 by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- ▢ In a large bowl, combine hashbrowns with onion, peppers, spinach, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss well. Add the House Party Cheesy Dip and stir until fully combined. Pour mixture into prepared pan, sprinkle with more paprika and bake for 30 minutes.
- ▢ Remove from oven and serve warm with optional garnishes if desired.
Nutrition Nutrition Facts Plant Based Breakfast Casserole Amount Per Serving Calories 215 Calories from Fat 90 % Daily Value* Fat 10g15%Saturated Fat 6g30%Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4gMonounsaturated Fat 0.03gCholesterol 32mg11%Sodium 1018mg42%Potassium 510mg15%Carbohydrates 25g8%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 4g4%Protein 8g16% Vitamin A 1893IU38%Vitamin C 33mg40%Calcium 175mg18%Iron 2mg11% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.